Friday, January 10, 2014

I Moved!

Tomtom and I have moved to the hill country! I am renting a little apartment from another patient at the clinic. She built a small studio apartment in her barn. I have one half of the barn and Nickel, the quarter horse has the other half! 
It's been so nice to have my own space, especially a big bathroom all to myself. I can't wait for Tyler to come visit again because he can stay with me. It's a huge relief to know I won't have to move around from place to place when he comes in town anymore.
My mom was in town for a few days. She was a huge help getting me moved in. 
I've had a tough week. I started purging massive amounts of worms and metal and that makes me feel pretty lousy. I ache, I feel anxious and restless, it can be excruciating. I'm scared of being alone during the big flare ups so I've spent a lot of time just hanging out at the clinic. Tomtom and I take walks or just relax on one of the couches. It's a big relief to have somewhere to go to feel relaxed and safe. Right now, Tomtom and I are sitting outside enjoying the sunset. It's a perfect 60°.
It was very cold here Monday and Tuesday. It got below 20° with the wind chill. I was too cold in the barn apartment so I spent those two nights here at the clinic. Tomtom and I crashed on a couch! It's so nice to have some "normal" south Tx weather and get to enjoy the outdoors!
My mom with Nickel
Tomtom with his new buddies
Loving the view





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)