Friday, November 1, 2013

Feeling Lousy

have good moments but most of the time I range from feeling like I have a moderate to severe flu. I shiver and twitch uncontrollably then flush with heat and sweating. It feels like my bones are on fire. My muscles cramp and ache. I had a bad migraine on tues but thankfully the Zomig worked and the migraine subsided. My skin has exploded with weird rashes and red bumps. I took a bath of Clorox bleach, salt & zinc yesterday. That's only the most recent wacky treatment, lol. 
My dad came down from Sat thru Wed and helped me a ton. He drove me everywhere and did "dad things" for me like get my oil changed and new wipers etc. 
My hubby is here now! He's here till Mon. 
We are just hanging out at the clinic for a bit in between hotel checkout and my colonic appt at 4. I feel like my intestines are exploding :( Hopefully this colonic will clear out whatever died inside of me so I can feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)