Thursday, October 10, 2013

Detoxing

In the thick of it. Please pray for relief. 

Most of my supplements. It's a lot. Tyler loaded them all up for me and made me an excel spreadsheet to help me keep track. He's my super-hub. 

Opened my Bible app and this was the "verse of the day". 


**if you have any funny pics or stories, pls send them my way. Laughing helps the pain. 

Last night as Tyler was taking care of me...
Me: Where would I be without you, Hubby??!! (said incredulously and hypothetically)
Ty: Single. 

Made me laugh and laugh!

4 comments:

  1. Emily,
    I am praying that this treatment will be the miracle you need to be healed. I appreciate your openness and vulnerability to talk about what you are going through. I think you are truly brave for doing this and fighting to not give up. I will be praying for you as you go through it all and as you are away from Tyler. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.
    With love and prayers,
    Ryan, Kate and Emmelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Emily, It is Laura Garrison (Know to you as Laura Crupi). Your Mom emailed me can sent me your blog. I am so glad she did. My prayers are with you that the clinic will be able to help with the headaches! I would love to communicate more with you. Let me know the best way to do that. Much, much love! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... one more thing before I go... to make you laugh... Do you remember when Sam and I were teaching your Bible class and he had you guys do a tug of war with garbage bags? Sooo funny! That is one of Sam and my favorite memories of teaching the preteens back then!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)