Sunday, October 13, 2013

Doing Better

Had a much easier treatment today. Thankfully Luke went with me and I cried only part of the way there. Luke read Proverbs to me while I laid on the infrared table before my colonic. I like reading Proverbs because they are so simply worded and easy to grasp though I feel super scatter brained. Praying helps a lot too. When I start to feel horrible panic, loneliness and fear swelling, I pray...or blog.  (The clinic calls this "Parasite Personality". It's part of the detox. You feel super bipolar and laugh and cry at the same time for no reason at all.)

Luke and I had fun at coming up with more "current" versions of Proverbs:

"Haters gon hate."


"Mo money mo problems." 😂

My back pain has flared up again. The pain goes into my left hip and quadricep. I'm laying on the hard floor right now trying to stretch it out. I hope it heals quickly because I don't want to be laid up for days and days. I made the difficult decision to defer from my super strict program and take Lortab and Mobic (prescription NSAID) for the pain. If I can't walk, stand, sit, or drive then how can I continue the treatment? I'm trying not to beat my self up about "rebelling" from the program. I weighed the decision to take the drugs heavily and decided this is what is best for my body. 

My momma comes today! Can't wait to have her here!

Here's a link to a short funny video of Tomtom romping with Mfupi:

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! please PLEASE write an updated Proverbs. that is epic

    ReplyDelete

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)