Thursday, October 17, 2013

Yay For Easier Days

Had a much easier day! I was able to eat some tamales and rice and beans. Mmmm. No dry heaving or nausea. 
I did have a mild-moderate headache all day which made me realize, Whoa--this is my first headache in a week. WHOA.
I sincerely cannot remember the last time I went that long without a headache. It has been at least 5 years. 
I'm eager for tomorrow. I will have another round of urinary and saliva testing before my colonic. Hopefully Melissa will have me start back up on the supplements and this time I'll be able to keep them down. 
I'm tempted to post about the progress I'm making with the colonics...tempted, but it's pretty gnarly stuff coming out. I feel like a toxic waste dump. 
We stopped by Luke and Leanna's place last night. Here's some pics...
The newlyweds <3
Leanna, Mom & Tomtom
Tomtom refused to pose for another pic and pouted. Such a brat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)