Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ready to Change

I had a total meltdown this morning because I was having problems showering because my back hurt so much. Little things like that build up and then I explode into tears with frustration. 
I am ready to heal. I am ready to be well. I am done with the cycles of pain and frustration. 
I am focused on what is AHEAD. 
Please say a prayer for me. I am literally about to walk through the doors of the clinic. I can't help but feel my life is about to change dramatically. It's scary but it's exciting. I feel little twinges of hope growing. Here I go...

1 comment:

  1. It is sooo good your are journaling, blogging, letting things out and for us to know your tests and pain. love you, momma

    ReplyDelete

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)