Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Making Progress

...according to my testing yesterday but I am sicksicksick. 
The clinic director (Melissa) was so shocked and happy with my numbers yesterday that she canceled my colonic appt for today (tues) but. . .
then I started throwing up last night and today which is not good. About to go into the clinic after all so hopefully they can provide some relief to this vomitting. 

I am very very dizzy and lightheaded due to low potassium levels. Please pray I do not fall. My back is still hurting badly so please pray it heals. 

Also found out my poor Gpa (Archer) has pneumonia. Pls pray for relief for him too.

I can't see the end to this torture! Why am I doing this again????! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)