Friday, October 18, 2013

Testing Results

Had more great results from the testing today. I'm going to start recording what Melissa says as she reviews the results with me because I'm so scatter brained I can never remember everything she says. So, the summary is, still making progress!
She said my liver toxin levels are as low as they can go (!!) and even better news is my kidney debris levels decreased further, which means the toxins are being released from the liver and NOT depositing into the kidneys (big hooray). 
I am really grappling with intense depression. It's excruciating. I want to do nothing and everything. I'm exhausted and amped. I feel like I want to peel my face off and scream and scream. 
Please pray I can get some sleep. I'm having bad nerve pain into my left leg that's keeping me up.  
We had family dinner over at Mike & AB's tonight. Well, I watched family eat dinner because the nausea and dry heaving hit me again tonight. I was just so happy to be able to just go. It was Luke, Leanna, Nate, Grandpa, and Mom and I. It's a huge comfort for me to be around family when I'm feeling so horribly depressed.
I love sitting outside in Mike's amazing garden and watch the swarms of Monarch butterflies fly by on their way to Mexico for the winter. There's lots of hummingbirds and honey bees buzzing around too. It's so serene. Tomtom loves to romp and run around with Mfupi. The weather is simply perfect. 

Here's a pic of my funny momma at Target today:

Also Tomtom was a lil wild man at the clinic property today. He romped off into the oak forest, boldly exploring. He would NOT be tamed! Here's a link to a Vine I took: https://vine.co/v/hwUqBgjzJtO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)