Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday

Moving again today. I'm moving into Sarah's house where I'll be staying for the remainder of my treatments. Fourth time moving this week. Feeling super anxious but also looking forward to being able to "settle" and stop bouncing from place to place. Also looking forward to getting to know my new roomies Sarah and Amanda better. Tomtom is def looking forward to have a yard to romp in and living in a houseful of ladies, haha. He's going to be the lil man of the house. 
Tyler leaves this afternoon. The creeping feelings of dread haunting me all week have risen to a swell of panic and fear. Please pray for peace and calm to surround me. My mom is coming Sunday to take care of me and I'll have my Tomtom too. 
Readers, what helps you when you're fighting anxiety and fear?

Laugh of the day:
This week at the hotel, when Tom had to go, we would just dangle him out of our first floor window, he'd do his business then climb back in! It was his own little private pee garden, haha. 

2 comments:

  1. When I had horrid ANXIETY for two weeks, all I could do is say "WHAT is true?" I could barely walk straight and remember my last name, I was so anxious and scared of my world collapsing. I kept asking and looking for God's powerful truth to rescue me ASAP. 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because HE C A R E S for you. Isaiah 46:4 b I have MADE you and I will CARRY you;
    I will SUSTAIN you and I will RESCUE you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I gotta go with scripture for the anxiety. Isaiah 46:4 is a go to...Psalm 27... And I love how in the Message Jesus calls the Holy Spirit our Advocate. That's John 16 something. "More than conquerors." Romans 8 something. "Perfect love casts out all fear." 1 John something. So I'm terrible at memorizing the verse. Sorry bout that.

    ReplyDelete

Hello-- thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you! If you would be so kind as to include your first name or initials in your comment (if you are posting anonymously) so I know who you are, that would be grrrreat! :)